In order to improve the website we may collect certain information or data about you, this includes:
- Information you give when you fill-in our contact form or complete a newsletter request form.
- Your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used.
- Anonymous information on how you use the site, gathered using website analytical tools.
This charter only covers the Sharing in Growth website, please read the privacy notice on other websites which may link to or from this website to find out what it does with your information.
- make sure you know why we need it
- only ask for what we need, and not collect too much or irrelevant information
- protect it and make sure nobody has access to it who shouldn’t
- make sure we don’t keep it longer than necessary
- only pass on your personal information to a third party if we have a legal obligation to do so
- give us accurate information; and tell us as soon as possible if there are any changes, such as a new address. This helps us to keep your information reliable and up to date.
We store your data on our secure servers in the UK. By submitting personal data, you agree to this.
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data during transmission. Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once received. We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
- how to find out what information we hold about you and how to ask us to correct any mistakes
- agreements we have with other organisations for sharing information
- our policies and guidelines to staff on how to collect, use and delete your personal information
Under the UK Data Protection Act 2018 any individual has the general right to ask for a copy of the personal information held about them. This means that you can ask for the information that Sharing in Growth holds about you. This is known as a ‘subject access request’. When making a request you will need to give us:
- a request in writing
- proof of your identity
- proof of your address
- any information that we reasonably need to process the request.
To submit your request, or for help making a request, please contact email@example.com.