We are delighted to inform you that Sharing in Growth’s latest Business Transformation Programme – Sharing in Growth Offshore Wind – is now live!
Sharing in Growth Offshore Wind is a high-intensity programme, aimed at ambitious companies looking to compete nationally and internationally and who are willing to commit to a bespoke, integrated programme that can develop leadership, culture and/or competitive operational capability to grow profitably.
Applications are now open for companies to take part in this exciting Business Transformation programme.
To participate in Sharing in Growth Offshore Wind, companies are expected to be:
- Ambitious companies with senior management commitment to accelerating productivity and growth
- UK companies already in the offshore wind sector requiring focused support or strategic input to enhance their future direction and growth opportunities
- Have a site turnover of between £5m – £100m per annum
Further details on eligibility, scope, and how to apply can be found at the OWGP website…
We will also be hosting a webinar on Friday 18th September 2020, 14:00 – 15:30 alongside OWGP to provide more detail to interested companies and allow for a live Q&A.
Companies can register for the webinar using the following link: Sharing in Growth Offshore Wind Pilot Programme Webinar
If you think this would be of interest to companies within your network, we would be delighted if you could pass this information on.
- Expression of Interest applications open
Monday 7th September 2020
- Online briefing event
Friday 18th September 2020
- 1-2-1 meetings with Sharing in Growth available
8th September – 7th October 2020 (must be scheduled through OWGP)
- Expression of Interest applications close
Friday 9th October 2020 at 17:00
- Applicants notified
Friday 13th November 2020
Limited Places Are Available
There are limited places left on the government-supported Sharing in Growth programme. Companies interested in how the programme can improve their competitiveness and productivity can register their interest here.